State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation Approved Course
just drive is now approved by the State of Wisconsin Department of Transportation to offer the 30-hour classroom portion of driver’s education online. This course replaces the traditional 30-hour classroom. Any Wisconsin resident 14 years 9 months old or older can take this course.
How it works:
- Play the video above to make sure your computer is compatible with our program.
- Click on the Course Description link and read our requirements.
- When you register you will create a username and password, please write it down.
- Log in, fill out the student profile, and begin the course. You can log in and out as many times as you want.
- Our course is divided into 40 45-minute long sessions. Each session includes a quiz that you must pass with a score of 80% or better. If you don’t pass the session quiz you will need to take the quiz over. You may complete 2 sessions per day.
- Once you have successfully completed the course you will be emailed a course completion email. After you turn 15 ½ years old, you can take that email and register for the behind-the-wheel portion of driver’s ed at any just drive you wish. If there is no just drive in your area you may take behind-the-wheel at any provider in your area.
The fee for this course is $99. You will pay with a credit card and there are no hidden fees. If signing up more than one student please do so with 2 separate transactions with different email addresses.